Actually, I don’t. I can pretty much sum it all up with one simple sentence. I have been extremely busy!😂 Probably not what y’all expected to read, I know; I’m sorry! 😁
I know that it is nearly impossible for me to catch up with all of the missed months because so much time has gone by now, but I still want to post about it if I ever get a chance to catch up with everything! 🙈
Here are some highlights of the months I still haven’t caught up with.
- Nathaniel and Story got engaged and married (I know I still want to do a full blog post on all of that, I just have been so busy and there are so many pictures, stories, and inside jokes that I haven’t quite had the time to catch up!)
- We got to spend several days (at various times) playing in the snow, which is a rare opportunity for us; we thoroughly enjoyed, too!
- I got to spend a lot of time and catch up with some of our family on my mom’s side that I hadn’t seen in 7 years!
- I got to go muddin’, and let me tell you it was 100% worth it!
- We were able to have a few different Zoom meetings with our church and with our national pastors; it was awesome!
- We got snowed in in Berryville for 2 whole weeks, and had a blast!
- I got to meet several people who apparently knew a lot about me and read my blog and we hit it off pretty well, I’d say!
- We had lots of fun with new (and old) friends in Fresno, CA.
- We made it home (with a new piano, as a bonus!)
- I turned 21!
Those are a few highlights and I still hope to have an opportunity to blog about all these things which were awesome.
In order to catch up with right now, I can say tell you that Lydia and I flew back to Honduras on Tuesday after attending Heritage youth conference in Colorado Springs. I saw so many people that I hadn’t seen in 3 years, (and for some it had been even longer than that) so it was a pleasant reunion!
I promised many people that I would write a blog post about this very special trip, and I will do just that. I wanted to write a small catch up post before so it didn’t just come out of the blue. I wanted you all to be up to date (kinda, in a reader’s digest kinda way) with what has been going on up until now before I came out with something new and random.
God has been so good to me and to all of our family and church. Now is the day of salvation and now is the day to serve Him with all that we have. It’s no time to doubt of the truth and what we first believed.
I will give you a full resume of our Heritage Stateside trip in the next post, though. Stay tuned; it should come out within the next few days (especially since I have friends who are threatening to put a deadline for me to get another blog post out; downright scary! 👀)
I hope to write soon. Thanks for not giving up on me, I will try to do better at keeping up with you all. I make no promises, however, since we haven’t stopped running since coming back to Honduras in March.
We definitely depend greatly on your prayers and support; thanks to all who lift us daily before the throne of God. Y’all are a blessing to the Schreckhise family!
Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!